Sittingbourne Family And Property Lawyers
A personal service, from experts — locally
Let’s face it: visiting a solicitor is not something you would normally choose to do. Legal advice is usually sought by individuals when something goes wrong or when the legalities of buying or selling a house need to be seen to. At Ratcliffes Solicitors in Sittingbourne, Kent, we completely understand this and we approach things a little differently than other lawyers.
We have trained and worked at some of the best law firms in the country. This doesn’t make us stuffy or aloof — it gives us the confidence to advise the local people we work for with clarity and certainty.
We’ll treat you as an individual. When you come to see us about a matter that is causing you personal concern and anxiety, you will be met and advised by a highly qualified professional, not a junior lawyer or trainee.
Wills And Probate Lawyers
We value your business, and our fees are competitive. We’ll give you a meaningful low-cost first appointment, providing concrete guidance on your situation and helping you decide on a way forward. The kind of legal services we offer individuals include:
- Wills and probate — We deal with all matters relating to wills, including disputes over inheritance and offer a cost-effective and efficient service to executors responsible for winding up the estate of a deceased loved one or family member.
- Family law — In a relaxed environment, we take clients through every stage of the divorce procedure and advise on family finances and issues relating to children.
- Employment law — Including advice to individuals who have been dismissed and helping to negotiate exit packages with employers
- Property law — We offer fixed-fee conveyancing and will advise on other matters, including equity release.
- Landlord and tenant issues — We advise both individual tenants and landlords on issues surrounding leases and tenancy agreements. We have particular expertise in the area of leasehold enfranchisement.
- Powers of attorney — Advising individuals on appropriate powers of attorney and what they mean in practice
- Litigation (disputes) — Our work extends to advising on all manner of disputes, including neighbour disputes and negligence claims against professional advisors like accountants and solicitors.
Our Sittingbourne lawyers deal with family, property and other matters for individuals locally and throughout Kent. For advice that’s tailored specifically to your needs, contact us on 01795 859279 or online.