Employment Law Solicitors In Sittingbourne
We all spend a lot of time at work, and the relationship between employer and employee can become intense, particularly if there are strains or dissatisfaction on either side. When the relationship breaks down, the fall out can be difficult to manage.
It’s often difficult to see the woods for the trees, and many people prefer to walk away: if you decide to do so, we’ll ensure that you do so with your integrity intact and the right level of compensation.
Ratcliffes offers a low-cost initial consultation to talk through your situation. Because we can stand back from your position and advise you objectively, we will often be able to suggest solutions that may not have occurred to you previously.
Lawyers For Unfair Dismissal Compensation
Are you having trouble at work? The team at Kent solicitors Ratcliffes meets local employees and employers every day who face issues surrounding their employment. The types of issues we handle include:
- Compromise agreements — An employee must receive independent legal advice before signing a compromise agreement, and we offer specialist advice on the consequences of this type of contract.
- Claims for unfair dismissal at work — When an employer does not follow correct procedures or sacks you without telling you why
- Claims for discrimination at work — Including discrimination on grounds of age, sex and race
- Raising grievances with a company by an employee through informal and formal channels
- Employment tribunal claims
- Acting for business owners who wish to buy out co-owners or partners following a disagreement
- Advising both employers and employees on redundancy procedures
Simon Levack, our experienced Employment solicitor, deals with a wide range of employment matters and disputes, helping individuals and businesses navigate the complex waters of employment claims and legislation.
If you’re facing an employment issue you’d like help with, it is important to involve legal support as early as possible. Deadlines within employment law are strict and most claims must be registered within a short time frame in order to be processed. The earlier you get in touch, the earlier we can settle your dispute, ensuring your legal rights are upheld and protected.