Conveyancing Quote Exceptions
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OUR ONLINE CONVEYANCING QUOTES ASSUME THAT:
- this is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise including for example (but not limited to) a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction
- the property is being bought or sold by a single person or persons with equal shares
- purchase monies are all coming from the buyer’s own funds and (other than a standard mortgage) there is no third party gift or contribution
- the property is not a ‘new build’ property
- the property is not subject to ‘shared ownership’ or ‘staircasing’
- there is no ‘Help to Buy’ scheme
- the property is not being purchased or sold as part of a SIP or an ISA
- in the case of a leasehold property this is the sale/purchase of an existing lease
- the transaction is concluded in a timely manner and no unforeseen complications arise
- all parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation
- no indemnity policies are required. Additional disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required (generally only where documentation is missing or defective)
IF YOUR TRANSACTION DOES FALL INTO ANY OF THE ABOVE CATEGORIES THEN PLEASE ASK US FOR DETAILS AS THESE MAY INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGES WHICH ARE NOT SHOWN ON OUR ONLINE QUOTES.
Local Conveyancing Expertise
As experienced, qualified conveyancing solicitors, the team at Ratcliffes will guide you through each stage of the conveyancing process. We will ensure that all necessary requirements are met, allowing you peace of mind when it comes to the final property transfer.
Elizabeth Kinney, our conveyancing solicitor, is an expert on residential conveyancing. Elizabeth joined the team in 2011 and has supported many clients across Sittingbourne and the surrounding areas in getting the most from the buying and selling process.
Hiring a good conveyancing solicitor can be the difference between spotting a potential issue before it arises and facing a string of complex delays.
If you need further advice and guidance, our team is available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Call 01795 857358 or contact us online to speak to an experienced conveyancing solicitor near you.