Property Law Solicitors In Sittingbourne
Property prices are high enough — We know it’s difficult to part with more for legal fees. At Ratcliffes Solicitors in Sittingbourne, Kent, we are often asked things like: why do I need a conveyancing solicitor in the first place? It’s throwing away good money, isn’t it?
Well, we believe it’s money well spent. Here’s why:
- An increasing number of people try to do their own conveyancing. It’s true that if you have the time and the patience, you could save yourself some money. On the other hand, our new flat-fee conveyancing products aren’t expensive either.
- Because we have indemnity insurance, and we are subject to the Solicitors Regulation Authority, we can offer additional safety nets as well.
- The process of buying and selling a house or commercial property is stressful enough. You have enough to worry about — asking us to handle the legal side of things is a weight off your mind.
- We know exactly what to do and when to do it so the sale and/or purchase goes through smoothly.
- We are completely independent. We don’t take backhanders from estate agents. You end up footing the bill and that’s not how we do business.
- We are professionals, fully trained to deal with the unexpected. Things like mistakes on earlier paperwork, unclear boundaries and extensions built without correct permission will crop up — we’re ready to deal with them.
- We’re local too, so you won’t be dealing with a faceless call centre on the other side of the country. This matters: at Ratcliffes, we know the local planning rules inside out and we know the issues that affect property in the area.
- We check to make sure there isn’t fraud involved — that everything is above board.
We deal with a full range of property matters, including:
- Conveyancing — buying and selling flats, houses and commercial property
- Equity release
- Shared ownership
- Leaseholds and tenancy agreements
The Sittingbourne property law solicitors at Ratcliffes offer a personal service — we meet all clients face to face and offer competitive fixed fees for many transactions. Contact us on 01795 859279 or online.