Sittingbourne Business Law Solicitor
Clear, unambiguous advice to guide you through the legal maze and help your business grow
- Are legal issues like contracts or a lease of premises distracting you from the day-to-day running of your business?
- Are you worried that your company is not complying with all the rules and regulations it needs to?
Ratcliffes Solicitors in Kent advises local businesses of all kinds — from care homes to golf clubs. We are a small, approachable team, and we give practical advice.
By using Ratcliffes’ commercial team you get access to highly experienced solicitors who have worked at some of the leading firms in the City and elsewhere — for a fraction of the price you’d be charged at larger firms.
What’s more, there will be a tightly managed and dedicated team working on your case or transaction at all times. Sometimes at bigger commercial firms, where large teams of lawyers and paralegals become involved, it’s not always possible to get the advice you need, when you need it, from someone who actually knows what’s going on.
Business Law: Employment Contract Lawyers
The work we do includes:
- Employment contracts — We advise employers on their contractual rights and obligations in relation to employees, subcontractors and casual staff. In these days of litigation and ever-increasing government directives, employment law is a complicated and delicate area of the law. By proactively ensuring you have the right contracts in place, you can avoid legal difficulties that may harm your business further down the line. We also offer advice on all other aspects of employment law, including dismissal claims and compromise agreements.
- Commercial conveyancing — In this tough commercial environment, we will give you a realistic budget from the outset, establish the best way forward, set realistic deadlines and stick to them. Above all, we’ll keep you informed all the way.
- Business startups and sales — We advise on all aspects of setting up your business, and we’ll be there when the time comes to sell. If you are buying an existing business, we’ll advise you on your responsibility for the employment and other contracts the business you are buying has entered into.
To find out how the Sittingbourne business law solicitors at Ratcliffes can help, contact us online or by phone on 01795 859279.